We are so very happy to say the Library has been renovated! Thanks to the Carpentry shop crew for all your hard work! Please see pics- check it out! We have also added a new maker space area for sewing & beading for patrons to come and go as they please! Computer stations are available for google searches, watch videos on youtube, search Pinterest, check out Facebook or just to scan/ print documents! We just received the First Nation Community Reads Collection too!
Current library programs are as follows:
- Monday/ Thursday- Afterschool program 4-5pm
- Tuesday mornings- MFN Artifact cataloging 9am-12pm
- Tuesday evenings- Internet café 6-8pm
- Wednesday bi-weekly- Show me how & let’s do it programming! (Ex. Beading, dreamcatchers, etc)
- Thursday afternoon- Tea & bannock 1-2pm
Also cultural teachings with post-secondary students, Cultural Club and Girls drumming group.
Wendy Peterson, MFN Librarian